Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 7: It's Not Easy Being Green

My car. My favorite kind of apple.  My bridesmaids' dresses. My favorite vegetables. Heck, even my eyes! They all have one thing in common: they are all my favorite color - green!  I love green. I love pretty much all things that are green.  I have actually said in the not-too-distant past that if I'm not careful, almost all of my clothing would be green. (I've come close!) Before I decided on my car, I had originally wanted this one:


(original post here.) But, ultimately, this was the better shade of green for me:


See? It fits my personality perfectly! (& yes, that is my actual car - sketch of that to come later.) And, yes, just in case you were wondering, I was a fan of Kermit as a kid.  (Take a trip down memory lane, and listen to that great song, with guest Ray Charles here!) My dad did a pretty decent imitation of him, too.  I used to beg him to read Muppet stories in the 'Kermit' voice.  So, you can understand that when today's sketch prompt was a crayon, I only had one choice for the one I would draw. 


Oh, and in case anyone from the Crayola company sees this......I do commissions! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment